Thursday, July 3, 2008

Western to Partick - 6km - 40min 55sec

I've been a bit crap in the last few weeks since the Triathlon. Since then I've only done 5 runs, no cycling and no swimming (no surprises there). This one yesterday is the only one that I've timed and I was taking it really easy.

I've started doing this route on the way home from the Western and it's got the potential to be stretched out a wee bit if I feel the need. Unfortunately, the opposite is also true and if I get bored or tired I have several alternative routes that I can bail out on and drop the distance easily.

I've also temporarily lost my running partner to the vices of maturity and he's busy moving house and mortgaging and shopping in Ikea etc. All the things I've got to look forward to in the next few months. Worse luck. Anyway, we've got a run planned for next Tuesday and I'm planning to always run home from work from now on.

We'll see how that goes!!!

No comments: