Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Long Arthurs Seat Loop - 15km - 1hour 57min 1sec

Faster again today.

Seemed really good to begin with and the legs were good for most of the way round. However, on the last km or so I really felt out of steam. Once I got to my street I new running on vapour. There is no way that I could have eeked out any more metres once I was at the end.

I can only put it down to the fact that I've run 37.5km in 5 days. Perhaps I've not had enought rest in between these runs but I'm getting worried about the close proximity of the first half marathon. I hope I don't fall into that trap of injuring myself prior to the race and then being unable to compete.

Wanna squeeze in one more 15km run before the end of the week though. Perhaps I'll do it on Saturday which gives me 3 days rest.

No comments: