Sunday, September 26, 2010

Arthur's Seat Loop - 5km - 38min 46sec

So this is the first timed run I've done in ages. I decided it would be worth doing as I'm not sure exactly how bad I've become at running. Funnily enough it wasn't my worst time round the Seat. Kinda surpised.

It was still quite horrible and now that we have got into the habit of starting the run at St Margaret's Loch there is no warm up - just a ridiculously steep hill that knackers me straight off the bat. There was some talk of altering the route etc so we'll see what happens with the Sunday Run in the future.

Of note - freezing and glad I had gloves. Crap though - feet really hurting. Hope I don't need new trainers again. Perhaps should have been keeping a note of how many miles I've put into these ones over last year.

No comments: