Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bullring and Back - 20km split 48min - 40km total 1 hour 30 min

This was a bit of a disaster today. It took 48 mins to get to the 20km mark which is the longest time so far and I was so upset that I decided to come back the same way - adding 5km to my normal 35km loop but at least giving me the chance to try and beat 48 mins.

It wasn't hard although on the way back I still only managed 42min so all in all I'm a bit disheartened with the performance today but I suppose on the up side, I added some extra distance. I think I'll try it again tomorrow morning and see if I can do a bit better. Here's hoping.

Another thing that is frustrating to say the least is that there is very little in the way of improvment going on and I don't know why. I'm running or cycling 6 times a week now and yet I don't seem to be making much head way. Shame. Perhaps I need leg transplants...? I think the bloke in the picture is browsing the real life catalogue!

No comments: