Friday, February 1, 2008

5km Skelmorlie Loop - 34:41

Well that's the first of many 5km runs in the bag. Not as hard as I thought it was going to be but the weather is totally appauling outside just now and the wind was so strong that it kept blowing my right foot into my left ankle so I constantly kept tripping up like a bit of a fool. I'm sure all the commuters were pissing themselves. Also, as you can tell by my dreadful time, I wasn't exactly pushing it!

So I guess the plan now is...

1. Run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays

2. Cycle on Saturdays and Sundays.

3. Piss about on Tues and Thurs

4. Start swim training once I'm back in Glasgow (as there's nowhere to do that here)

I think that it might be worth making the weekend cycles fairly substantial ie round various islands etc. If your interested email me and I'll keep you posted.

No comments: